MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blog Hop(13) & Follow Friday(13) Dec 24-26

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen @ Crazy-For-Books.com
It happens every Friday through Sunday.

This week's question:
Blog Hop is on 'vacation' until January 7th.









Follow [my Book Blog] Friday is hosted by Parajunkie @ Parajunkie's View . It is hosted every Friday.

This week's question:
What are you plans for this fabulous day?

My answer:
I'm having a Christmas party with a couple of my friends. It's only going on between 2 and 4 though. Oh well, still a party. MERRY CHRISTMAS!











Hi! I'm Hannah =) The blogger at this blog, obviously! Thanks for visiting me, I hope you guys take time to look at the following links(below) before you go off! This is going to be the last FF and BH before the end of the year. Where has the year gone? Happy holidays everybody :)

Memes From This Week:
Mailbox Monday!
It's Monday And Weekly Round-Up!
Top Ten Tuesday!
Teaser Tuesday!
Waiting On Wednesday!

Challenges:
100+ Reading Challenge
2011 YA Reading Challenge
Challenge Set-Up
The 3 R's Challenge

Review(only one so far this week due to the hecktic of the holidays):
Undead and Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson

Featured Blogger:
Sign-Up
Interview With Savannah from Books with Bite
Savannah's Guest Review of Here Lies Bridget

Readathons:
Out With A Bang Readathon

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve(Merry Christmas!) and I probably won't be on a whole lot. I have a party that I'm hosting, so I'm going to be quite busy! The next day, I'm heading to my father's for Christmas Day. And then on Sunday,  I'm leaving for a family reunion and won't be back until Tuesday. I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have, so if we don't talk again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

11 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Have fun at your party!
    Merry Christmas!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI stopping by to wish you a Safe Merry Christmas. A party is a party enjoy! Hope Santa is kind to you this year.

    Xmas Eve Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2-4 people is a party and you don't have to work very hard so that's a bonus! I'm working until noon then baking/drinking with my sis.

    Happy Holidays!
    Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I popped in via the Hop. Hope you will stop by and take a look around my blog, too.

    I'm off today to take a meal and presents to a family with lots of troubles this Christmas.

    I'm a new follower!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/quiet-masterpieces.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There!
    Merry Christmas! We're watching Santa on the computer in this household! Drop by and say hi if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone :) Hope you have great holidays!!

    @Barb - WOW!! Never tried that before. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brought you lots of books & goodies!
    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you kidding me? i got stiffed. No books this year =( Makes me so mad >.<

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...