MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Challenge Set-Up [Pages & Sidebar]

I've joined 13 challenges for next year. I am NOT going to accept anymore. I just can't. . .Maybe I can. . Ugh!! Anyway, all the challenges have been separated and stuff. Not very well, but still.

If you look to your right, you will see the following pages

Home
Reviews A-Z
About Me/Review Policy
Featured Blogger
Series Challenge Season 5, 2nds Challenge, 1st Challenge
2011 Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge
11-11 Challenge
I-Spy Challenge
2011 Chick-Lit Challenge
2011 I Want More Reading Challenge

Pay attention to the last 6 pages. They are updates on 8 of 13 of my reading challenges. Just click on those for updates next year, OK?

Now, there's 5 other reading challenges of mine that I have. Those are just ones where I list certain books that I read(CHALLENGES: Off The Shelf!, 2011 YA Reading Challenge,Wish I'd Read That,Support Your Library! & 100+ Reading Challenge). All of those challenges will be available on the sidebar. They will be added within a couple of minutes.
I know, it's kind of confusing, and hopefully you guys will catch on when the new year comes and I start updating. But until then, I guess we'll just have to see!

1 comment:

  1. Doing a late hop back from the Friday hops. I was out of town this weekend and busier than I expected to be - hence the lack of Internet time.
    Hope all your challenges go well!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...