MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Featured Blogger: Savannah

I just love(!!) the icon =) Don't you??
ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BLOG:
Name: Savannah
About You: I'm a twenty-something year old who loves to read YA!
Blog Name: Books with Bite
Blog Link: http://www.bookswithbite.net
What You Review: Young Adult Literature
When You Started Your Blog: To talk about books I've read
Things You Host: Book giveaways, guest post, interviews, etc

FAVORITES

Food(s): Anthing Italian
Book(s): Too many to name.
Movie(s): I love watching any types of movies, as long as it get my attention
Genre(s): Romance, action, adventure, etc
Blog(s): Again, I follow many and they are all so good
Color(s): I love Turquoise!
Cartoon(s): Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Author(s): My two fave authors aren't even ya authors. They are Patricia Briggs and Jeaniene Frost.
 
I know..I'm not very creative this week :( Been very busy with the holidays! I've been wanting to read something by Briggs and Frost. . .Might have to give them a shot!

Make sure to come back for her guest review on Thursday!

I'm making signing-up for Featured Blogger easier for the holidays! All you have to do is leave your name, blog name, blog link and e-mail address in the comments. I can also take in the following info through Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...