Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Will Bring. So let's get started!
1. Matched by Ally Condie - I haven't read it, but I've been hearing great things about it, and I want it!!
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Stephanie seems to have a great sense of humor(and blue hair :P) so I hope this book is just as great!
3. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl - I just finished this one a couple of weeks ago and loved it! I might just need a couple of copies :P
4. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult - I cried at the ending! I want it, because I know for sure, that I'll ruin it re-reading it so much!
5. Wake by Lisa McMann - I'm addicted to this series! I get to start reading Gone soon & I'm literally jumping up and down with joy for when I get to start!
6. Fade by Lisa McMann- Oh! Come on, I told you guys I was addicted! I wish there was a box set so I didn't take up 3 of my top ten, but oh well! I still want them!
7. Gone by Lisa McMann - Now that I've got all the books in the Wake Trilogy on my list(hee-hee) I can actually put some others on :P
8. Undead and Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson - No, I'm not going to put all the books in the series on my list! Stop looking at me that way O.o
9. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan - Haven't read it yet, waiting for it to come in at the library, but I can still hope for a little box under the tree with TLH in it!
10. Room by Emma Donoghue - I've heard it's amazing from page 1 to the end. And the summary of the book doesn't seem all that bad. So I'm hoping. . .
Comment with your link so I can see what your hoping for too!