MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The 3 R's Challenge!

Read
Review
Recognize

This challenge is hosted by Julie @  Reading Without Restraint, Cheryl @ CMash Loves To Read and Gina @ Hott Books.
How thankful are you???
  • 1 - 6 books (~1 review every 2 months)
  • 7 - 12 books (~1 review every month)
  • 13 - 24 books (~2 reviews every month)
Rules:
We are keeping this challenge very simple, and above all--fun!
  1. Write an intro post stating how thankful you plan to be in the upcoming year. Link your intro post to the linky on the starting post.
  2. READ a book recommended to you by a fellow book blogger. (Crossovers from other challenges are acceptable)
  3. REVIEW the book & RECOGNIZE the blogger that recommended it to you.
  4. Recommend the book in our Recommend Linky by linking your review and mentioning the blogger who recommended it to you.
     
    So, what your supposed to do is gather up the recommended books from your recommended friend blogger(start counting how many times I say recommended in the same sentence :P) and then review the book, make sure to include who recommended it to you!

    I'm going to go for the hardest level! I'm going to need a lot of help from my friend bloggers though :) If you have any recommendations, please leave them as a comment and I'll take a look at them :) 

    Thanks guys :)

    Also, I know you guys are probably thinking "that girl is out of her mind" with all the reading challenges, but I think if I can just let myself join all of these challenges that maybe I'll stop. . .HOPE, HOPE, HOPE!
    The status for this challenge will be posted on the sidebars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...