MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My MailBox - (24) New!

Beautiful Creatures

 Ok so there's really 24 books I have checked out from the library, and I don't think I could post that many pictures without scaring you guys away. So I'll list the ones I don't have a picture of(P.S. these are all from the library)
City Of Bones
Chosen

Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy

Fade

I Heart You, You Haunt Me


The Battle Of The Labyrinth

The Ugly Truth


Wicked
So books NOT listed with pictures are..
  • Water for elephants [large print] / by Sara Gruen.  
  • Ten little Indians / Agatha Christie.  
  • Vampire High / Douglas Rees
  • Uglies [large print] / Scott Westerfeld.  
  • So B. It : a novel / by Sarah Weeks.  
  • Animal farm / George Orwell.
  • My sister's keeper / Jodi Picoult.  
  • How to train your dragon / by Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III ; translated from the Old Norse by Cress  
  • Blue moon : a novel / Alyson Noël.  
  • Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone / by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré.  
  • Anne of Green Gables / L.M. Montgomery.
  • Fallen / Lauren Kate. 
  • Undead and unemployed / Mary Janice Davidson. 
  • The girl with the dragon tattoo [large print] / Stieg Larsson ; translated from the Swedish by Reg K  
  • The last Olympian / Rick Riordan.
 So. . .I guess you guys know what I'll be reading for the next couple of months! I also have my challenges to work on though. What did you guys get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...