MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Featured Blogger - Shortcut For Signing-Up! 2

Hi guys! Well, as many of you know, this week is the first week of Featured Blogger and Dany Stormborn was the very first FB. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the info about becoming a Featured Blogger!

Every week, a new blog will be featured. You will get to do a guest review and get interviewed! This is a great way to attract more attention to your blog!

HOW-TO ENTER:
1: Follow my blog
2: Comment saying you did so
3: E-mail me at hannah.everylittlething@gmail.com saying you want to be featured
4: Reply to my e-mail answering the questions I asked
5: Tell your followers about this! Let them get in on it!
6: Watch while traffic comes your way!

In this case, you won't have to e-mail me, I'll simple e-mail you my questions. Make sure to check your e-mail at least every two days after you sign-up so you don't miss it! My email is above but again it's hannah.everylittlething@gmail.com. Now, your probably wondering what the shortcut I'm talking about IS. So what you need to do is finish the survey I have come up with and I'll e-mail you ASAP.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

If you'd like to help, please fill out this survey:
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...