MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review: The Ugly Truth

Summary(Thank you Shelfari!):
When Greg Heffly loses Rowley (his best friend) and realizes that he is not a kid anymore, things start to change. Greg suddenly finds himself dealing with the pressures of boy-girl parties, more responsibilitys, and becoming and adult.

Review:
I have to say that I've liked the past books better. I've been waiting since August for this book, but I guess I finished it too quick to enjoy it :O Is that even possible? 
Anyway, this book still made me laugh like the 1st,2nd and 3rd. I've been trying to get a hold of more of Kinney's books but I just can't find any! It makes me wonder what kind of books he's written. So for you Kinney fans. . .I did a little research on him!


Are some of the books and movies he's written. I don't have any links for Igdoof! things so sorry :( All the links go to Wikipedia sources. But guess what I also found! I was cruising around and found the official site for Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. You can go there by clicking HERE. Who would have thought that someone who writes in a 'journal' has a site instead?
(I know I said I didn't really enjoy this one, but it's still a good book)
Review Coming Soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...