When Greg Heffly loses Rowley (his best friend) and realizes that he is not a kid anymore, things start to change. Greg suddenly finds himself dealing with the pressures of boy-girl parties, more responsibilitys, and becoming and adult.
I have to say that I've liked the past books better. I've been waiting since August for this book, but I guess I finished it too quick to enjoy it :O Is that even possible?
Anyway, this book still made me laugh like the 1st,2nd and 3rd. I've been trying to get a hold of more of Kinney's books but I just can't find any! It makes me wonder what kind of books he's written. So for you Kinney fans. . .I did a little research on him!
- Igdoof! (1998)
- Igdoof and Enemies (1998)
- Igdoof's Dream (1998)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2007)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2008)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book (2008)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw (2009)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (2009)
- The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary (2010)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth (2010)
|(I know I said I didn't really enjoy this one, but it's still a good book)|