MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Follow Friday(7) and Blog Hop(8)

It's time for the weekly book blogger hops again! A great opportunity to meet new bloggers and say hi to old.

Check out the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Jen at Crazy For Books.




Questions of the Week:


Blog Hop: "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

My answer: "I'm thankful for authors who provide great books, for my family who provide for me, my friends who are always there for me and all my followers who keep me blogging every week. My tradition is to stay home with the family and spend usually just a couple of days before Thanksgiving cooking and baking. Then on Thanksgiving we usually eat together and watch movies and play games. We write up what we're thankful for too. What are you thankful for?"

Follow Friday: How long have you been book blogging??

My answer: Maybe about 2 months, I think.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.



I'm Hannah and I am the owner of Every Little Thing. I follow pretty much anyone who asked me nicely to. Please don't just comment and just link back to your blog. If you take the time to read my blog, I'll stop by!
I want to welcome you to my blog for the weekend! Before you hop off to the next blog, take a minute or two and look at the following links below(especially the Featured Blogger!)

This week's reviews: 
The Titan's Curse - Rick Riordan
The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
The Ugly Truth - Jeff Kinney

Not many books this week, but yeah.

Memes: 

New Challenges:

Featured Blogger:

Your probably wondering what "Featured Blogger" is by now. So here's some details!

Every week, a new blog will be featured. You will get to do a guest review and get interviewed! This is a great way to attract more attention to your blog!

HOW-TO ENTER:
1: Follow my blog
2: Comment saying you did so
3: E-mail me at hannah.everylittlething@gmail.com saying you want to be featured
4: Reply to my e-mail answering the questions I asked
5: Tell your followers about this! Let them get in on it!
6: Watch while traffic comes your way!

In this case, you won't have to e-mail me, I'll simple e-mail you my questions. Make sure to check your e-mail at least every two days after you sign-up so you don't miss it! My email is above but again it's hannah.everylittlething@gmail.com. Every week, a new question will be posted WITH it, if you have a question for it, BOOK related, then ask away and it will be posted with your name and blog link!
The easiest way to enter is click on the "Sign-Up Shortcut" link and fill out the survey. I'll email you my questions and BOOM! Your entered. 

Next Featured Blogger:

Wanna be next?

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say Hi from the Hop... and I’m a new follower. I’m relatively new to the world of book blogging and learning something new and exciting every week!

    I share your excitement for the new Harry Potter movie and can’t wait to see it tomorrow! Also, I’m looking forward to reading your review on The Outsiders next week.

    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ TwoBib - Thanks :) I'm glad your learning new things! My review for The Outsiders was actually posted this week. Along with the Hop & FF's questions, I post about everything that happened that week. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but yeah.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...