MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Review: The Titan's Curse

"That's us," he said. "Those five nuts right there." "Which one is me?" I asked."The little deformed one," Zoe suggested.” Grover, Percy, Zoe (in that order)

 Summary From Shelfari:
When the goddess Artemis goes missing, she is believed to have been kidnapped along with Annabeth. And now it's up to Percy and his friends to find out what happened. Who is powerful enough to kidnap a goddess?  They must find Artemis before the winter solstice, when her influence on the Olympian Council could swing an important vote on the war with the titans. Not only that, but first Percy will have to solve the mystery of a rare monster that Artemis was hunting when she disappeared -- a monster rumored to be so powerful it could destroy Olympus forever. The Titan's Curse is book 3 of the lightning Thief series, and just like the first book, it has vigorous nonstop action that makes you want to read more!


Review:
I wish I could say that this book was my favorite, but it wasn't. I have fallen into a habit of not being interested in a lot of good books lately, and it's killing me! Not literally, I'll still be blogging about books tomorrow and next week and next month, etc. . . But I did find this one good. I have absolutely no patients for Annabeth's mother though. I can handle Hades and Zesus and even Apollo, just not her. Anyone else have that problem?? *SPOILER*Anyway, I was kind of worried about Annabeth(kind of funny, huh? I hate her mother but worry about her) when she went off that cliff. . .I mean, HOW DID SHE SURVIVE??? That Thorn guy had to have saved her SOMEHOW. But I think Riordan should make a book from Annabeth's point of view about what happened when she fell off the cliff. *END OF SPOILER* Anyway, I'm so obsessed with the series, that I can't make myself stop! So, I already requested The Battle Of Labyrinth from the library. I should have the review sometime within the next couple of weeks :) 
Little poll here, what do you guys think? Should Riordan write a book from Annabeth's POV(point of view) of what happened after she fell?


Up for review soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...