MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Follow Friday(6) & Blog Hop(7)

Book Blogger Hop


Well..For my birthday, we'll having Follow Friday and Blog Hop! Let's check out this week's questions..

This week's question comes from Christina who blogs at All About YA Books:

"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"
 
My answer:  Yes! I usually hate starting in the middle of the series, but have done it a couple of times myself. I'm constantly finding books in the middle of the series that look good, but the first in the series doesn't. But I read them anyway :)
 

What is your usual monthly book budget?

My answer: I try to just get books from the library because otherwise, I'm gonna be completely broke :o But my usual limit is around $30. What's yours?

1 comment:

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...