MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Wanna Be Featured?

Well, I've had a pretty good birthday so far. Just wanted to let you guys know that starting in in a couple of weeks, that I'll be having Featured Blogger or FB(don't get it confused with facebook :o). Here's some more information about it, but if you have ANY questions, just ask!

I've been watching over the last week how I'm getting visitors from mostly the USA but also from Canada, Germany, Australia, etc..I want my followers to be able to get to know more people though! So..

Every week, a new blog will be featured. You will get to do a guest review and get interviewed! This is a great way to attract more attention to your blog! 


HOW-TO ENTER:
1: Follow my blog
2: Comment saying you did so
3: E-mail me at hannah.everylittlething@gmail.com saying you want to be featured
4: Reply to my e-mail answering the questions I asked
5: Watch while traffic comes your way!

 If you are already following me, skip step 1 and go to step 2 and comment saying your already a follower and would like to be featured!


Any questions?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to mention, I liked this article.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    Here is my weblog ... Prosolution

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...