MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Review: The Last Song

Title: The Last Song
Author: Nicholas Sparks

Summary Of The Last Song(Shelfari's Summary):
Seventeen year old Veronica "Ronnie" Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry at her parents, especially at her father.
Her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she and her brother spent the summer in Wilmington with her dad.
Ronnie's father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, spending most of his time working on a stained glass window for the local church that burned down.
The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story of love on many levels--first love, love between parents and children -- that shows, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that love can break our hearts...and heal them.

Review(No spoilers!):
I hated Nicholas Sparks before I read this book. I don't know why I hated him or can even remember why. This book was just soo touching. But I still think that Marcus is a stalker, literally. Will is soo cute(in my head anyway!). But I was thinking that Miley Cyrus didn't really belong in the movie. If you guys have seen Flicka 2, I think the father and the daughter should have played Ronnie and Steve. It would have made it perfect! I now have to get my hands on some more of Sparks' books though..I think I have The Wedding coming soon though :D I just can't wait! I kind of wanted to ask you guys a favor though, please tell me I'm not the only one who practically cried their eyes out at the end?
If you cried your eyes out, like me, read A Walk To Remember, to get that same at-home feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...