MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eeeeep!

Well..I'm new to NaNoWriMo..So I just started today. I know..SOOOOOO far behind! I gotta catch - up with you people! So far I'm at 1,034 words. Still working on it. I'm 4 days behind eeeeeeeeeeep!


Today's Stats
Words Written Today 1034
Words Until Goal is Met 633
Current Word Count 1034
Words Required Today 1667
 
Current Trend 4 days behind schedule
Word Goal to Date 6667
 
Total Progress
Total Words Written 1034
Words per Day to Finish on Time 1884
Total Words Remaining 48966
 
Current Day 4
Average Words per Day 259
Days Remaining 26
 
History
Days Behind Schedule 4
Days Ahead of Schedule 0
 
I'm not sure if what it says above makes any sense..But let me know! 
Here's a summary *no spoilers* to my novel "Shape-Shifters School"(and yes, it's a series)

Allison Whitmore was a normal girl trying to make it through the next math test with a boyfriend biker, but after she crashes his bike, she dies...Or so she thought until she woke up to find a hot guy standing over her telling her that she's a shape-shifter..But everyone knows shape-shifters don't exist. But when she's sent off to Shape-Shifters School..How will she survive?
 
This  website should help you understand it all better. Good luck all NaNoWriMo's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...