MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Follow Friday(6) & Blog Hop(7)

Book Blogger Hop
Grab the Logo

"What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?"

My answer: I do hate losing followers. But I'm not going to hold it against you. I do my reviews and author interviews the way I do them, it's just what I do. Yes, I have stopped following a blog before, but only if they haven't posted anything within the last 2 weeks. I like people who blog often and if you don't like that, oh well :(
-------------------------------------------------------
Now For For Follow Fun! 
 This week's question: Who are your favorite authors??
My answer: Well..I've gotten hooked on Sarah Dessen(pretty sure I've read all of her books), P.C. Cast/Kristin Cast and MaryJanice Davidson.

What are you favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...