MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Book vs. Movie!

This week's Book vs Movie is...
.
.
.
Holes!

This story is very popular and always has great reviews and ratings from others. I personally love the books and the movie. So I thought it would make a great book/movie for Book vs Movie day!

Summary:
Stanley Yelnats is always in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has only one person to blame, his no good, pig-stealing, great, great grandfather.
His bad luck dogs him into getting arrested for so called "stealing" a famous baseball player's shoes from a homeless shelter auction.
He is sent off to Camp Green Lake, a place where it never rains, to dig 1 hole every day. 
Why, you ask?
Find out in the book or movie today!

....Comparing...

Movie:
The movie is great, but it could have been better. I love what characters they picked to play each one. Especially Stanley and Zero. I'll give this one a 4 star rating.

....Comparing...

Book:
I think a lot of people would agree that in general, books are usually better than the movie. I've read Holes 5 times and maybe watched the movie more, because of my mom(one of her favorite movies). And I've done a book report on Holes. If I had to say which one would be better, it would definitely be Holes. I give it a 5 star rating.

So there you have it! I think the book is better. If you look to your right, you'll see 2 polls, What's Your Holes(movie) Rating? and What's Your Holes(book) Rating? 
Please make sure to vote to see what you guys think about this!

The poll will go until next week(Monday) when I will release a new Book vs. Movie.

Thanks for reading and keep doing things busy and exciting!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...