Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by those awesome bloggers @ The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme:
Top Ten Favorite Debut Novels
1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer- you guys knew I was going to do it! It's bound to be on plenty of people's lists today, I know it :D
2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - it was so different from all the other paranormal books I read!
3. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - ditto for this one! Amazing :)
4. Fallen by Lauren Kate - All these paranormal books are making me dizzy...I'm suddenly in love with angels :D
5. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - This could totally make my top ten of the year! Of course it's on this list =)
6. Heist Society by Ally Carter - I love Carter's writing and this one's a favorite!
7. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - It was a different kind of love story, you know me, I'm a romance kind of girl ;)
8. The City Of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau - I haven't continued the series yet, and that's something I really should do, but I absolutely LOVE this book!
9. The Help by Kathryn Stockett - This book really helped me see what it was like!(If you've read it, you'd understand what I'm talking about)
10. Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling - Oh, come on! You knew I was going to put it on my list heehee
So..what made your list?
Come back next week to see my list of Top Ten Characters I'd Name My Children After. Why do I have a feeling all the character names will come from Twilight?