MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday(Top Ten Books I Wish I'd Read As A Kid)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by those awesome bloggers @ The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme:
Top Ten Books I Wish I'd Read As A Kid

1. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess
2. A Wish For Wings That Work by Berkeley Breathed 
3.  Stuart Little by E.B. White
4. The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper
5. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
6. The BFG by Ronald Dahl
7. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
8. If You Give A Moose A Muffin by Laura Joffe Numeroff, Felicia Bond
9. James and The Giant Peach by Ronald Dahl
10. Flush by Carl Hiaasen

So..What are your top ten books you wish you'd read as a kid?

Come back next week to see what my Top Ten Debut books are!

5 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    I read A Little Prince as a child but didn't really appreciate it. If I had to make another list for "Children's Books You're Glad You Read as an Adult", it would totally make that one! LOL!

    On the other hand, I LOVED The Little Engine That Could . . . which would go on a list entitled "Children's Books You Wish You Hadn't Cut Up With Scissors as a Child". ;-) I really should buy another copy. I remember it was that wonderful!

    PS--The is the first list I've come to in a while that hasn't mentioned The Phantom Tollbooth. Does this mean you did, in fact, read it as a child? If so, lucky you! Everyone else is wishing they had. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Enbrethiliel - LOL Totally :) Yes! The Little Engine That Could was so cute! The Phantom Tollbooth I did actually read as a child! Funny, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Little Prince and Stuart Little growing up!

    Tevya @ Reading Lark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Giving Tree, I have read The BFG, and I really want to read Stuart Little too!!! :)

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tevya & SSM - I always thought the Stuart Little movies were cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...