Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I could easily list all of Nicholas Sparks books, or a certain series, but I'm not that boring and lazy.
Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read in 2011 (in no particular order):
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - The problem is getting it from a bookstore. My library won't buy it(not yet anyway), so I'm on the look out for it!
2. Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulburg - The cover is marvelous and I've heard it's a good book, so, why not?
3. Room by Emma Donoghue - I've waited months for this to come in at the library and I am going to read it, nothing can stop me!
4. Evernight by Claudia Gray - It's been on my TBR for at least 4 months and it looks good. I've been wanting to read the series, so here's to Evernight!
5. Hush,Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - I checked it out last year and immediately returned it, because I was afraid of the cover. Sissy, I know.
6. Dracula by Bram Stocker - It's a classic, but all other vampire books hate it. Wanna find out why.
7. Oh.My.Gods by Tera Lynn Childs - Been looking for this one for a couple of months. Seems not to exist :/
8. Pet Sematary by Stephen King - It would be my first time reading by King. I've heard he's good and bad, so I want to get my own opinion.
9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - Again, I've heard this one is brilliant. And I've seen some regrets of reading it, so I want to see what I think.
10. The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong - Interesting cover and I've heard the whole series is good. Wanna find out if it's a series I'm interested in.
Make sure to comment with your link so I can come see what you picked!