MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Wish I'd Read That 2011 Challenge!

This challenge is hosted by My Love Affair With Books
You can go HERE to look at the original post and sign-up!

Ok before you start talking about how I'm joining every challenge, you gotta admit that I haven't actually joined all of them. That's me. The blog-a-holic, book-a-holic, read-a-holic and challenge-a-holic. Now we can get down to business on this challenge!

There are 4 levels.

Curious -- Read 3 books
Fascinated -- Read 6 books
Addicted -- Read 12 books
Obsessed - Read 20 books

I still think that they are going to have to make a couple of more levels for me..Otherwise I'll have to wing it and come up with my own levels, because as many of you know, I'm got a TBR with 227 books rotting away. LOL Just  kidding. But my TBR is 227 books long. I'm hoping to get at least 200 done. But we all know by then it will be back to that long! I just can't win!
Shoot. . .Getting off topic. NOW back to the challenge. . .

It starts January 1st and ends December 31st. You can join at any time. All kinds of books count(meaning...e-books, audio, hardcover, paperback, etc..). You can list your books that your going to read now OR just post them in the wrap-up post at the end of next year. Whatever works for you! 

Now, you MUST sign-up on the linky list AND leave your e-mail address as a comment on the original post. Not here, there. Say it with me, "Not here, there." Again. "Not here, there." THANK YOU! LOL 
Alright well I'm not going to list my books I'll read, you guys have to wait until next year! Cruel, I am. 

Have a great weekend all you hoppers, followers & readers!

2 comments:

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...