MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mailbox (7) New!

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Please comment with your links so I can come see what's new with you too!!

Posted early this week because I didn't have any new books to show you on Monday! 

New books to read from the library:

Absolutely Normal Chaos by Sharon Creech

Gone(Wake Trilogy #3) by Lisa McMann

Heartbeat by Sharon Creech

Real Vampires Have Curves by Gerry Bartlett

Shiver by Maggie Shiefvater(FINISHED, REVIEW COMING SOON)

The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

Things Hoped For(Things Not Seen #2) by Andrew Clements
For sure, Shiver will be reviewed next week. I still have a bunch of other books to read before some of these though..I'm sure most of you are waiting on my review for Fallen, Beautiful Creatures, Chosen, etc.. ;)

What did you guys get??

2 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I'm interested to see what you think of Shiver...it wasn't a favourite of mine. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melissa - Really?? It was a favorite of mine..Guess you'll have to wait and see ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...