MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog Cleaning & Construction!

First off, if your going on vacation for the holidays, good for you! If not, eh, maybe next year! I'm going on a mini vaca that I'll only be gone for 2  days. December 26th-28th I'll be gone. I might have internet connection to talk to you guys, or I might not. ANYWAY. . .

Just wanted to let you guys know that starting next year a lot of things will be going on. New features, memes, author interviews, reviews, etc..And all will be in place. Suppose I should tell you all what's going on eh?

January 1st is a Saturday. So not much will really go on then, but I suppose it would be easier to tell you guys it piece by piece.

Every month the blog background will change, make sure to let me know which ones you like and what you don't like, I love hearing those kind of comments!

I will be starting up Featured Author also. How it will go is that an author will be featured, most of them with interview questions that I asked them, a little bit about them and their books. I'll even be reviewing some books here and there! If your an author and want to be interviewed to be featured, send me an e-mail at hannah.everylittlething@gmail.com
It will be posted on the first of every month and be continued throughout the month.

Featured Blogger will continue weekly as usual. On Monday the interview will be posted and then on Thursday or Friday the guest review will be posted. To signup for Featured Blogger e-mail me at hannah.everylittlething@gmail.com . You must be following me also. If you'd like to help, I could always use some helpers! Please send an e-mail to the e-mail address above answering the following questions..
Blog Name:
Your Name:
Blog Link:
Why You'd Be A Good Help:

The new meme starting up will be TBR Thursday. Which is where you go to your TBR, find a book that's been on your TBR longer than a month and share it with everyone!

I will be asking you guys which books I should read next, so keep an eye out for my polls about them.

I will be adding and getting rid of old countdown widgets(if there's a countdown widget I should add, let me know), gadgets, and all that mumbo jumbo.

Other than that..I have nothing else to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...