MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!

Hosted by: MizB @ Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I couldn't make up my mind what book to do between My Sister's Keeper and Vampire High, so I'm going to do a teaser for both! 
First off, we'll do My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

"She didn't ask me to file a lawsuit."
"Then what did she ask you?"

Page 459





And lastly, we have Vampire High by Douglas Rees. 

After that, I didn't need anybody to tell me that Horvath had it in for me. But Justin did anyway.

Page 159

Teasers of the week :) Next week I should {hopefully} have The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo or Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy. Not sure. Maybe both! ;) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...