MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Review: Wake

Title: Wake
Author: Lisa McMann

SUMMARY:
Not all dreams are sweet.
For seventeen-year-old Janie, getting sucked into other
people's dreams is getting old. Especially the falling dreams,
the naked-but-nobody-notices dreams, and the sex-crazed
dreams. Janie's seen enough fantasy booty to last her a
lifetime.

She can't tell anybody about what she does -- they'd never
believe her, or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives
on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn't want and
can't control.

Then she falls into a gruesome nightmare, one that chills
her to the bone. For the first time, Janie is more than a
witness to someone else's twisted psyche.
She is a participant....


REVIEW:
So I spent about 3 hours last night reading this. I was up until 1am so I could finish it. Smart little me eh? But it's a great story for around bed time. I liked all of the characters. Especially Shay, and I'm not sure why. There's just something about her that makes me laugh. Maybe it's the way she throws herself at Cade, maybe not. Cade is a really good character though. He went from loser, to people thinking he was a new kid. I actually thought he was the new kid when Janie was talking to him in the library. They make a good couple though. They both had parents that didn't care, they both are trying for the same college. I can't wait to read Fade! Is that one as good as this one??


If you liked this one, you'll love Ten Cents A Dance by Christine Fletcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...