MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Monday!(2)

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

COMPLETED LAST WEEK:
Coraline Review

Flawless Review
I know, I finished two books last week! Pathetic.

READING NOW:



TO BE READ THIS WEEK:



So I'm hoping to finish Water For Elephants(Sara Gruen) as well this week. I'm almost done with Marked(P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast) so I might get to read it this week yet!

What did you guys think of Ape House? Sara Gruen's newest book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...