MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

In My Mailbox(4)

I apparently haven't been sleeping enough. Last week's book(s) are being carried over to this week. Not all of them, just The Last Song and North Of Beautiful. I haven't had much time to read lately so I'm just going to add one or two books to this week's list. Brilliant isn't going to be carried over because I didn't realize that it was the third in a series. I keep doing that, and it's annoying me to death :( Anyway! Here's what's happening this week!


UP FOR REVIEW:



So...It's Marked(P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast), North Of Beautiful(Justina Ann Headley) and The Last Song(Nicholas Sparks). If I can finish more by the end of the week, I'll review them too! But, as many of you know, Halloween is this weekend, so I'm sure everyone else is going to be busy too!

Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...