MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Reader - This Week's Books 19th-25th

I hear a knock on my door, I answer it. A UPS guy is standing there with a box. He says "Hello. Are you Hannah?", I reply, yes. He tells me I have a package and that I need to sign. I take the package inside and open it. I take out 4 books from inside. There's a letter. I pick it up and read it. It says:

Dear Hannah,


I have a new assignment for you. You need to read the books inclosed by September 25th. I know it's asking a lot, but everyone is counting on you. Remember to leave a review and rating.


Unknown

Sorry about the quality..I took it with a webcam so yeah :)
September 19-25th Books!!

Forever In Blue by Ann Brashares (top left)

Chasing Redbird by Sharon Creech (top right)

Romeo And Juliet by William Shakespeare (bottom left)

Dovey Coe  by Frances O'Roark Dowell (bottom right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...