MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

200+ Reading Challenge

This is a new challenge. You need to read at least 200 books before September 1st, 2011. The challenge starts today.

Signing-Up:
Reply with your name and URL. If you don't have a blog, just leave your URL.

Goals:
Set a goal for yourself! As long as it's more than 200 books, great!

Prizes:
I don't know if there will be any prizes yet. I am 12, so I don't know. If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you guys know!

Letting Others Know:
Post on your blog about this! Link back to me! 

Hannah:
I'll be posting my status on the sidebar. Just look where it says, "My Challenges" and you'll see my status!

See you guys!

6 comments:

  1. hello hannah this is sarah from "BONAFIDE BLOGGER" ..thanks for following me. my tips for more followers: (if this blog is dedicated to books, i advise you to keep your followers updated.. keeepppp posting like EVERYDAY or not every other day about ur readings/what u want what u are reading, what youve read/reviews/in my mailbox/ giveaways/book hauls...etc)
    - post ur link on ur facebook/twitter etc
    - sign up for "follow friday" or "crazy for books"
    thats all i can think of at the moment, hope it helped.
    ps i followed u back
    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://we-b-blogging.blogspot.com/
    link me. hope i reach 200+ followers by then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! Thanks for stopping by my blog. My biggest suggestion for getting readers, is to join a Friday hop... You will need to spend some time reading and commenting on other people's blogs. Blogs are like friendships... put effort in and other people will as well! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!
    Pris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - Thanks for all the ideas!! I'm on both of those already, guess I just need to give it time!

    Pris - Thanks! I've learned that the Follow Friday and the Blog Hop are REALLY helpful! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...