MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, January 7, 2011

What's Your Status?(1/7/2011)

This meme is hosted by Butterfly Feet Walking on Life.
I am to post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get.
But I'll scratch out the possibly what I want to buy/get. 
If you participate in What's Your Status? please leave a link below so I can come see what's new with you!
Finished In The Last 7 Days:



Currently Reading & Where I'm At:
 On page 2.(just started)
 On page 218 of 245. Should finish soon!
On page 1.(also just started)

Up Next:



Whats new with you?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a super fast reader! I hope you love The Book Thief. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Misha - Gee..Thanks :P I'm enjoying it so far. But I just started last night, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...