MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, January 14, 2011

What's Your Status?(1/14/2011)

This meme is hosted by Butterfly Feet Walking on Life.
I am to post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get.
But I'll scratch out the possibly what I want to buy/get. 
If you participate in What's Your Status? please leave a link below so I can come see what's new with you!
Finished in the last 7 days:

 
Currently Reading & Where I'm At:
 Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian - I'm on page 13.
 Linger(The Wolves Of Mercy Falls #2) by Maggie Stiefvater - On page 229(almost done)
Room by Emma Donoghue - On page 20.
 The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - On page 170.

Up Soon:





So, what's new with you?

6 comments:

  1. Stopping in from the hop. Seriously loving your layout and all the white. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ordinary Reader - Awwh. Thanks? lol. Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the What's Your Status. You have a huge pile of books in such a wide variety!

    Have a wonderful Sunday! Off... to READ!

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post this week, Hannah! :) Thanks for participating!

    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mad Scientist - Thanks! I've got to do the same thing!

    @Zakiya - Thanks! Your welcome :) See you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...