MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, January 21, 2011

What's Your Status?(1-21-11)

This meme is hosted by Butterfly Feet Walking on Life.
I am to post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get.
But I'll scratch out the possibly what I want to buy/get. 
If you participate in What's Your Status? please leave a link below so I can come see what's new with you!

Finished Within The Last 7 Days:
Linger - Maggie Stiefvater
Undead and Unappreciated - MaryJanice Davidson
Prom - Laurie Halse Anderson
Kiss of Midnight - Lara Adrian
Heist Society - Ally Carter

Currently Reading & Where I'm At:
Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson
I'm on page 13.

Matched - Ally Condie
I'm on page 124.

City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
I'm on page 1(just started lol)

Up Soon:
The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting
Fixing Delilah - Sarah Ockler
Undead and Unreturnable - MaryJanice Davidson

So, what's new with you?? Leave a comment with what you finished last week, what you are reading and what you plan to finish this week!

4 comments:

  1. wow!
    i can only read one book at a time!
    i would get things mixed together easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @u-know-me - Haha. I seem to have an ability no one else has :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating!

    Off of your list:

    I want to read - Linger, Wintergirls (have it), Prom, Heist Society, Matched, The Body Finder, and Fixing Delilah.

    Have read - City of Ashes.

    Yeah, so Happy reading! :D

    ~Zakiya LadyWings

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zakiya - Wow..I got a lot of them ones you want to read! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...