MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Top 5 Sundays #3

Top 5 Sundays is hosted by my awesome friend Larissa @ Larissa's Bookish Life 

This week's theme is:
Top 5 Heroes vs Villians
(yes, I'm going to have fun with this one - muhaha)

Katniss(and all those heroes from Hunger Games) vs. the Capitol
There is NO way you can fight me on this one. It is DEFINITELY a top 5 for me!

Percy Jackson vs Kronos/Luke
ANOTHER great series that deserves to be in my top 5. I loved it. . .

Bella vs Voltori
You might not consider them villians, but I totally do! Grr..

Violet, Klaus & Sunny vs. Olaf
I know this is a MG series, but it was still marvelous. And Olaf is a villain!!!

Ever vs. Roman
Villain. Villain! VILLAIN! Everything about Roman screams Villain.

Now that we have THAT said and done. What are your top 5 heroes vs villains??????

5 comments:

  1. Hunger Games and Twilight are great choices.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!!
    I thought of the Volturi too!

    Awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brandi - Thanks Brandi :)

    @Larissa - Heehee! Yay, I wasn't the only one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Mockingjay right now. It's so full of The Awesome I can barely stand it!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...