MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Review: Undead and Unappreciated

"As you would say, this is so totally the opposite of thinking this over.
"Where is your spirit of adventure?"
"It wore off during World War Two," she replied dryly.”

Title: Undead and Unappreciated
Series: Undead #3
Author: MaryJanice Davidson
Source: Library
Date Finished: January 16, 2011

Summary of Book:
The third book in the hilarious Undead series.
 Reluctant vampire queen Betsy Taylor may rule the topsy-turvy world of the undead, but now Betsy's discovered that she has a long-lost half-sister who's the devil's daughter--and destined to rule the underworld. 

Review:
I flew through this book in a day. The series is an easy read series, but it's still hilarious and full of adventure. But I really, really liked this one :D I mean, helllllooooooooo? The vampire queen's half-sister is destined to be the ruler of the underworld..Who wouldn't want to read about that?
I have to say I was a little surprised when she started reading the book and went crazy. I thought she would be  like immune it to or something. But nooooooooooooo, she hurt Jessica(physically), Marc(emotionally) and ditto with Sinclair. 
And that was bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad(yes, I do realize I've been stretching out my words - lol). 
But, I really did enjoy this one and get to read #4 in the series soon(since I got this one and Undead and Unreturnable at the same time), so you guys will get to hear what I have to say about that one in a couple of weeks!
☺☺☺☺

Until next time. . .keep thinking about every little thing! 

2 comments:

  1. ooooh Love this series! Glad you're enjoying it too =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @L - Apparently a lot more people have read this series than I thought lol :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...