MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Review: The Last Olympian

Title: The Last Olympian
Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5
Author: Rick Riordan
Source: Library
Date Finished: December 21st, 2010

Summary of Book:
All year , the half-bloods have been preparing for battle against the Titans, knowing the odds of a victory are grim. Kronos's army is stronger than ever, and with every god and half-blood he recruits, the evil Titan's power only grows. While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now, it's up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time. In this momentous final book in the New York Times best-selling series, the long-awaited prophecy surrounding Percy's sixteenth birthday unfolds. And as the battle for Western civilization rages on the streets of Manhattan, Percy faces a terrifying suspicion that he may be fighting against his own fate.

Review:
The cover, is in a way, strange, but still unique. The Emperor State building. I hope I get to see it some day!
I'm still arguing with myself about whether this one or The Battle Of The Labyrinth is my favorite. . .Maybe both! But, I kept saying to myself "Finally!" because Annabeth & Percy were almost a couple(yes, I'm also a romance-a-holic). I really hope to read some more of Riordan's work. I requested The Lost Hero from the library and hope to get to read it soon. Isn't it like about the kids who actually have to do the next biggest prophecy or something? And, of course, I can't wait to read Rick's other series as well. Any suggestions on those?
Other than that, I'm pretty happy about how the series ended. I couldn't believe that the series was only 5 books long though. Kind of sad.
I'm reviewed the whole series now.
Go to Reviews A-Z to look up all of my reviews.

Rating for this book:
☺☺☺☺☺
♥♥♥
Go to Review Policy to see what this rating means!

Review Coming Soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...