MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Monday And Weekly Round-Up [Dec26-Jan1]

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed AND Reviewed Last Week:

Completed AND NOT Reviewed Last Week:
 Absolutely Normal Chaos
 Chosen
 Speak
The Last Olympian

Currently Reading:
 Anne Of Green Gables
Heartbeat

(I'm bringing like 6 or 7 books with on my very small vacation. Since I can't drive yet, I don't have to worry about it! I'll read instead :D)

Up Soon:
 Gone
 Real Vampires Have Curves
Things Hoped For

I'm posting this early, since I don't know how much, if any, time I'll be on here tomorrow since I'm leaving for the hotel tomorrow!

So. . .What happened on your blog last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...