This week's question:
What are your new years book blogging resolutions?
1) Comment more. I
stalk follow a lot of people and they post daily(well, most of them anyway), I want to show them that I am reading their posts and besides, who doesn't need a TBR that's falling over?
2) Get involved more in the environment. MEANING: participate in more giveaways, blog hops, etc..
3) Post at least 3 reviews a week. I've fallen MAJORLY behind on reviews(as you might have noticed on Goodreads or Shelfari)
4) Come up with a fun meme to host.
5) Review for more authors/publishers
6) Start a weekly post where I say what's going to happen that week(O.o sounds like a good meme. . .)
So. . .There's my answer! What's yours? Make sure to leave your link when commenting so I can come visit you too.
Before leaving, please make sure to visit my other posts. I have posted reviews(I think 2 this week lol), Featured Blogger posts have also been posted along with all my weekly memes I participate in! Have fun and don't forgot to. . .
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!