MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Follow Friday #13

This week's question:
What are your new years book blogging resolutions?
 
My answer:

1) Comment more. I stalk follow a lot of people and they post daily(well, most of them anyway), I want to show them that I am reading their posts and besides, who doesn't need a TBR that's falling over?
2) Get involved more in the environment. MEANING: participate in more giveaways, blog hops, etc..
3) Post at least 3 reviews a week. I've fallen MAJORLY behind on reviews(as you might have noticed on Goodreads or Shelfari)
4) Come up with a fun meme to host. 
5) Review for more authors/publishers
6) Start a weekly post where I say what's going to happen that week(O.o sounds like a good meme. . .)

So. . .There's my answer! What's yours? Make sure to leave your link when commenting so I can come visit you too.

Before leaving, please make sure to visit my other posts. I have posted reviews(I think 2 this week lol), Featured Blogger posts have also been posted along with all my weekly memes I participate in! Have fun and don't forgot to. . .

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

8 comments:

  1. Great New Year's Resolutions!

    I'm a new follower!

    Come visit me at katiesamazingbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower hopping through! Have a Happy New Year and don't forget to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway for Nightshade!

    Kristin@MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like great resolutions. Some of them are definitely on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppin on by, good luck with your resolutions!
    I need to comment more on those I stalk as well instead of just lurking in the shadows.
    Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristin, Lisa & Crystal! I'll make sure to come over :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...