MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Review: A Quick Bite

Title: A Quick Bite
Author: Lynsay Sands

Summary Of Book Without Spoilers(Courtesy of Shelfari):
That hot guy tied to Lissianna Argeneau's bed? He's not dessert—he's the main course! Lissianna has been spending her centuries pining for Mr. Right, not just a quick snack, and this sexy guy she finds in her bed looks like he might be a candidate. But there's another, more pressing issue: her tendency to faint at the sight of blood . . . an especially annoying quirk for a vampire. Of course it doesn't hurt that this man has a delicious-looking neck. What kind of cold-blooded vampire woman could resist a bite of that?
Dr. Gregory Hewitt recovers from the shock of waking up in a stranger's bedroom pretty quickly—once he sees a gorgeous woman about to treat him to a wild night of passion. But is it possible for the good doctor to find true love with a vampire vixen, or will he be just a good meal? That's a question Dr. Greg might be willing to sink his teeth into . . . if he can just get Lissianna to bite.

REVIEW(No spoilers this time!!):
I have to be honest. . .I didn't really like this one. I've read about 4 or 5 series that involve vampires, but I didn't really think this one was that 'amazing'. This one was probably my top 3rd favorite vampire series. It definitely was more adult-y than most vampire books, so I probably wouldn't recommend this for readers until maybe 15 or 16.
The first book is a little bit slow and predicting. I probably think this because of how many vampire series I've gone through, I'm most likely comparing the characters to each other. Like Edward(Twilight) to Greg or Sinclair(Undead series) to Greg. Even Jacob(Twilight) to Thomas. There are a million possibilities I've compared to people in this book. I made it to the end though :) So I'm going to try and read the second in the series. Any thoughts on the second one? Any advice?
If you liked this one, you'll sink your teeth into Undead And Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...