MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Whoops!(Forgot to post FF question!)

So I forgot to post the FF question for this week! I guess I AM getting kind of cuckoo! Anyways, here it is..

How many reviews do you like to do a week?

This is a question I've ALWAYS wanted to answer. I'm on this reading streak where I can't think about anything BUT reading. So lately, I've been doing 5-6 reviews a week. The words look really little like that. But that's a review per day, with a day off. I'm trying to get some reviews in for you guys, that you've read and want to make a comment or books you might want to add to your TBR. I love when I find a book someone else will want to read and recommend it! I'll give recommendations if you want some, just leave a comment with your name, genres you like to read, and then I'll get back to you! Also let me know if you'd like me to reply here, or leave a comment on your blog(make sure to leave a link!!). I also TAKE recommendations! I've only got a little over 200 books on my TBR ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...