MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Voting Results!

Thanks everyone who voted for what I should read next week! Here are the results..

The Last Song: 13 votes
Artichoke's Heart: 2 votes
The Lightning Thief: 2 votes
North Of Beautiful: 1 vote
Keeper: 1 vote
Wings: 1 vote
We The Children: 0 votes
The Invention Of Hugo Cabret: 0 votes
Leftovers: 0 votes
Need: 0 votes

I forgot that  Artichoke's Heart doesn't come out until next year(yeah, I'm getting forgetful!), so I'll be replacing North Of Beautiful in place for it. So next week's books will include The Last Song, The Lightning Thief and North Of Beautiful. And of course, it will also have 1 or 2 books of my choice as well! I have a new poll set up for you to vote! The voting for that poll ends October 14th, 2010. I'll post again the results when it comes time! I'll talk to you guys soon :)

Keep on reading & voting!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...