MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox(4)

I thought it would be fun to have a question with my posts like IMM, Teaser Tuesday and Waiting On Wednesday! To ask a question, simply reply to my tweets on twitter OR leave a comment. I am also reachable by email hannah.everylittlething@gmail.com. I will try to get to all of your questions, but there will probably only be three-four a week plus the ones from FF and Blog Hop! So when I say, Q & A, I mean Question and Answer! I need a question by tomorrow for Teaser Tuesday!
This week's question comes from Heather at Little Squeed.
Do you write a negative review if it's a book a publisher or author has sent you and you really disliked it?

My answer: I do more interviewing authors instead of reviewing for publishers or authors, but if they send me a book that I don't like, I tough it out, and complain to other people how bad it is. I try to avoid negative reviews and encourage others to read it, even if I didn't like it.

What about you? 

Ok, we'll all of this week's books came from the library, sorry! I didn't really find anything interesting at the book store :( So, up for review this week are..
Brilliant by Rachel Vail

Coraline by Neil Gaiman

Flawless(PLL #2) by Sara Shepards

North Of Beautiful by Justina Headley

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
 Thanks for those who voted in my poll! Coraline by Neil Gaiman, got the most votes! Got a suggestion? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...