MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Follow Friday(5) & Blog Hop(6)

Book Blogger Hop
Grab the Logo!
Hosted by: Jen @ Crazy For Books.com 
This week's question:
"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

My answer: Books. I know it sounds stupid, but I can't think of anything else! 


Happy Halloween!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the Follow Fun!

Hosted by: Parajunkie's View
This week's question:

If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?

My answer: I don't have a daughter, but if I did, I'd probably want her to read "A Child Called 'It'". She'll need to know that even if her life is rough, that it could be a whole lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...