MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox(1)

*This is my first time doing Mailbox Monday, so let me know if I'm doing it wrong.

What is "In My Mailbox"?


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme. What is a meme, you ask. The simple description is  "an idea that spreads quickly." Usually the creator of the meme asks for other people to participate and ultimately link back to the person that started the meme. Memes shouldn't be confused with "features." There are some features that are somewhat exclusive to certain blogs, be courteous and don't steal content.


The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.


How In My Mailbox works:


1. Every week we'll post about what books we have received that week (via your mailbox/library/store bought)! Preferably posts will be made every Sunday, but feel free to choose a day that works best for you.


2. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit each other's list and leave comments!


3. Everyone is welcome to join! You can join at anytime and you DO NOT have to participate every week.


It is hosted by The Story Siren


THIS WEEK'S BOOKS:

Library




I didn't buy any this week :( Maybe next week! Then I'll post some pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...