MY BLOG IS POSTPONED ON ALL POSTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! SORRY GUYS! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Hunger Games - Review

About the book:

Title: Hunger Games
Author: Suzanne Collins
Pages: 374
Main Characters: Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, Gale Hawthorne
Date Published: September 14th, 2008
Publisher: Scholastic
Young Adult
Chapters: 27
Series: Book 1 out of 3.

Memorable Quotes:
"And just like my father, I knew I was a goner."
-Katniss Everdeen

"Happy Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favor!"
-Effie Trinket

"I want to show them, I'm more than just a piece in their games."
-Peeta Mellark

Bookaholic's Review

"This book was amazing. The details were great. I loved it."
-Bookaholic

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say, buddy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...